Who doesn’t love Maui with its unique terrain, food, shopping, tropical scenery and most of all the breathtaking beaches. One of our favorite things to do in Maui is the helicopter tours of the communities, beaches, mountains and volcano. Check out some of these photographs taken with a Pentax K20 Digital Camera with a 260 zoom.
- Next story Oceanfront Mahone Bay Nova Scotia
- Previous story Peggy’s Cove the best known symbol of Atlantic Canada.
- Atlantic Canada
- Boating and Sailing
- Country Style Living
- Eastern Canada
- Golf Course Living
- Green/Eco Living
- Gulf Islands
- Oceanview Homes
- Okanagan Valley
- Private or Gated Communities
- Small Town
- Surf/Paddle Surf
- Vacation Time
- Vineyard/Wine Country
- Waterfront Homes
- West Coast Living
- Riviera Nayarit Crocodiles
- Luxury Living Nuevo Vallarta Beautiful Home on Main Canal Private Dock
- Amazing Penthouse in Nuevo Vallarta – Dolphin Dreams
- Riveria Nayarit Beaches and Surfer Communities.
- Mama’s Fish House Restaurant and Inn Located Minutes from Historic Paia.
- Atlantis Submarine Excursion Lahaina Maui
- Romantic Waterfront of Lunenburg Nova Scotia
- Steam Clock Downtown Vancouver
- Halifax Harborfront Walkway with Tall Ships
- Royal Canadian Mint Gold and Silver