This quiet seaside town of Digby is famous for the plump, juicy scallops, whale watching charters and its extensive fishing boat fleet. The area around Digby should be your starting point discovering the town, shops, restaurants, stunning coastline, sandy beaches, ocean views and the marina. A day trip on Highway 217 along Digby Neck shows off its rocky coastal landscapes of beautiful Long and Brier Islands. The waters off Long and Brier Island are popular for Humpback whale watching charters and which is one of the favorite pastimes of the locals. A walk along the marina you soon realize boating is a way of life in Digby with many cruising boats, private fishing boats and sailboats of every size. Digby an East Coast Seaside Lifestyle.
- Next story Peggy’s Cove the best known symbol of Atlantic Canada.
- Previous story Beachfront Condos for sale in Cancun Mexico
- Atlantic Canada
- Boating and Sailing
- Country Style Living
- Eastern Canada
- Golf Course Living
- Green/Eco Living
- Gulf Islands
- Oceanview Homes
- Okanagan Valley
- Private or Gated Communities
- Small Town
- Surf/Paddle Surf
- Vacation Time
- Vineyard/Wine Country
- Waterfront Homes
- West Coast Living
- Riviera Nayarit Crocodiles
- Luxury Living Nuevo Vallarta Beautiful Home on Main Canal Private Dock
- Amazing Penthouse in Nuevo Vallarta – Dolphin Dreams
- Riveria Nayarit Beaches and Surfer Communities.
- Mama’s Fish House Restaurant and Inn Located Minutes from Historic Paia.
- Atlantis Submarine Excursion Lahaina Maui
- Romantic Waterfront of Lunenburg Nova Scotia
- Steam Clock Downtown Vancouver
- Halifax Harborfront Walkway with Tall Ships
- Royal Canadian Mint Gold and Silver